Experience the Art of seamless Online Trading
Explore Investment Opportunities to drive Wealth
A Smart Investment move to Nurture your Future.
Be our Partner in Growth and Drive Excellence
Assuring Risk-free, Efficient and prompt Trading Services
In today's complex financial environment, investors have unique needs which are
derived from their risk appetite and financial goals. Regardless of this, every
investor seeks to maximize his/her returns without capital erosion through various
money making tools in primary and secondary markets.
At Alankit Research, we recognize, understand and manage your investments professionally
to achieve specific investment objectives and not to forget, relieving you from
the day to day hassles which investments require.
Reports will come soon..
© Alankit All rights reserved
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.
6) Please update your nomination details and link your PAN-Aadhaar as per SEBI guidelines to avoid freezing your Demat/Trading account.